Google for Startups Partner program
Google for Startups is here with helpful tools and best practices to point you in the right direction.
Google perk provides credits in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits valid for 12 months, participation in Founder’s Lab workshop (which helps founders build lasting foundations), participation in Growth Lab workshop ( focus on digital marketing, customer acquisition training by Google etc.).
Here are some additional programs you can access if you join our Accelerator:
- Founder’s Lab workshop – Facilitated by Google experts, Founders Lab uses
Google’s People Operations data and insights alongside startup engagement to help
participating founders build foundations for lasting teams.
- Growth Lab workshop – Growth Lab helps startups tackle digital marketing and reaching customer acquisition goals. Facilitated by Googlers, a lecture format and breakout sessions help startups learn about the marketing funnel, creating an audience-centric approach to hitting KPIs, and introduces Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Additional mentors – As a Google for Startups partner, you have access to our network of best-in-class global and regional mentors for 1:1 engagements with your startups. You
can find out more about our Google mentors on this link. Our mentors include Google employees and Google Developer Experts. Areas of expertise include design, product, people, growth, and tech.
- ML Lab – Machine learning program set with three different elements ML process (Design, Learn and Build). Google Cloud Credits – Google Cloud Platform (GCP) credit is available for all Google for
Startups partners. Startups will be able to receive up to $100,000 USD in GCP credits.
- Google Global Network – Google Campuses have space for those that have Free Membership – our startups can apply for this Membership. When startups travel around the globe, they can use this Membership and use their Campuses. They need to register a week before in order to assure space. Locations: Warszaw, London, Madrid, Tel Aviv, Tokio, San Paolo, Launchpad community space in San Francisco.